Sunday, June 9, 2013

Title Goes Here!!

So, as I sit here typing this post, watching Fringe (as I type this, Walter is making soup lol), I think to myself why I'm writing these posts on this blog, especially since I don't really have any readers.. Anyways, I think the reason I started writing on here again, was the fact I'm going through a lot of changes in my life, not only physically, but emotionally and spiritually. So, I guess I had an inspiration, not quite an epiphone, but more a revelation in my life to start writing, and express my life and experiences through not only words, but knowledge that I pass on to you, my readers. Now, that you know me, my background, and some of the reasoning behind these writings. However, I may not have much to write today, I promise to be back, and keep this running for as long as I can. Peace and Good Vibes to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment