Wednesday, May 29, 2013

So, life has been good, I just recently got an urge to become a writer, perhaps about food? Life? Who knows, but I shall keep this blog updated now. Writing has just suddenly called upon me. So, I think food will be a good subject or this blog, I'll keep working on it. So, for those who do not know, I have trained at Job Corps for Culinary Arts. Although I only finished 72 percent, I have taken skills and learn things that I would not have otherwise about the amazing world of food. So, as a so called |"foodie" I start this blog with the best of intentions of spreading the knowledge and know how of my current understanding of the culinary world. I have been mulling on being a writer about the subject of food for quite sometime. However, I need the motivation and possibly fan base? To motivate me, and spread my knowledge. Here I am starting to sound like a broken record... I have seen things in this world that would amaze, shock, and stump most people. So, I shall write abut the mundane, something we do every day, we eat, consume, and indulge on our wants and needs. Food. It is essential, it is craved, and it is an art form all rolled into one. No matter the culture you find, the people who eat it, or those that enjoy eating, cooking, or supplying those that use the food to crate, it's all the same. Sustenance, nutrients, basic life needs. However, I believe I will be covering my side and understanding of cuisine. Whether it's baking, sauce making, grilling, traditional, or new wave cooking I choose to study and expand my knowledge of traditional Oriental cuisine. However I also enjoy classic French, and Southern U.S. cooking, as I was born and raised in Kentucky. So,on this note, I end this post, and shall be documenting, posting, and sharing my knowledge and amazing experiences with food. Have fun, and let me know what you think of where this blog might go, and let me know what you want to hear and see as a new creative writer/foodie. Good day, and good vibes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment