Thursday, May 30, 2013

So, now that I've devoted some of my day to this blog, I guess I should start somewhere.. But where I might add, for that, I'll ask you all, my readers. But in the mean time, I'll just write my ideas and knowledge of cuisine in general, perhaps mentioning good foods that I eat on days that I write posts here. In my experience, making and enjoying good food has it's start, a good recipe, and the cook behind it. Without that, you won't get very far in the culinary world. So as a writer, foodie, and avid cook, I have made a goal in my lifetime to become a Sous chef in a 4 star restaurant, or perhaps own my own restaurant. I would most likely cook Oriental, or classic French cuisine. Also, I would like to finish and further my knowledge in culinary arts, I believe Sullivan University, or Le Cordon Bleu would be a good choice. I just need to get my life on track, get money for college, and go. I would then likely go to The Sushi Institute in California to further my education. So, with this all in mind, I have a lot to accomplish and overcome, but it's something I'm ready for. Sorry if I'm boring my readers, I'm just trying to give my background, who I am, and what I'm doing. Ideally I want this blog to be something I come to once a day, and share my lifes events in detail, preferably about my work, and things I learn, want to share, and just get known. And to share one thing, there is an amazing cookbook called "Modernist Cuisine-The art and science of cooking". Now, normally this 7 volume book series runs about $500 USD, but I know of a way to get it for free. The Pirate Bay, and used in parallel with uTorrent, you can download this for free. I would recommend this for those getting into food and cooking in general, it has a ton of useful knowledge, and then some. Even how to cook steaks Sous Vide, and interesting technique. So, with this tidbit of information, I wrap up today's post, and I'll see where this takes me, also, it's dinner time, I may post something about it later, hehe. Peace, and good vibes.

No comments:

Post a Comment